Thursday, July 13, 2006

In The House

I haven't done a music post in some time, but there are some great new house tracks out right now that I am absolutely loving. My current top 5:

1. Chris Lake vs Kings of Tommorow - Finally Changes

My favorite mash-up of the moment of two great house records. The beautiful soulful vocal from the Kings of Tommorow record laid on top of the gorgeous piano riff from Chris Lake.

2. Fireflies feat Alexandra Prince - I Can't Get Enough

Alexandra Prince did the lead vocal duties on Gadjo's 'So Many Times' and she sounds great as ever on this disco house number. Very summery.

3. Fedde Le Grande - Put Your Hands Up For Detroit

This record has got one of the chunkiest electro beats I've heard in a long time, will be massive on dancefloors.

4. Ian Carey Presents The Good Guys - Lose Control

This has Ian Carey's signature sound all over it and it is fantastic.

5. Tune Brothers - I Like It

Another great piano riff, with the best remixes coming from Wawa and Ian Carey.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home