Wednesday, August 30, 2006

August Music Chart

Time for my monthly music chart listing. Enjoy.

1. Martijn Ten Velden - Wish U Would

This has been my song of choice for the month, I keep playing it all the time, its just so addictive.

2. The Age of Steam - Disco Mafia

Yet to be released and set to be massive, this has to be one of my favorite electro tracks in a really long time. And they're my friends, so props! Check the link.

3. This Is Rhythm - Please Don't Call Me

Another unreleased track, this one being championed by SSRadio's House Your Body Show and is a fantastic soulful house track. The opening hypnotic vocal will grab a hold of you and not let you go. Check their myspace page.

4. Tom De Neef - Adobe

I've only recently discovered Tom De Neef thanks to his fantastic mix of Lost by Roger Sanchez. Adobe is a great electronic house number, best mix comes from Bush II Bush.

5. Scissor Sisters - I Don't Feel Like Dancing

The Sisters pick up right where they left off with the first single from the new album. Best mixes come from Paper Faces and Erol Alkan.

6. Se:Sa - That High (Syke N'Sugerstarr Dub)

A nice follow-up to last year's Sun Rising Up.

7. Rocco Mondo and Uno - Je T'Aime (Jerome Isma Remix)

Deep house with a sexy french spoken vocal laid on top. In a word its Magnifique.

8. Outwork - Electro (Cube Guys Remix)

I can see myself getting sick of this very quickly, but for now its fun to dance to and it sure packs them in on the dancefloors.

9. Soul Avengerz Feat Javine - Don't Let The Morning Come

Straight up vocal funky house track, with remixes from Raul Rincon and Kurd Maverick.

10. Tom Novy - Uexpected (Paul Harris Mix)

Not sure if this will get a release in the UK but its Tom Novy's best track to date. Paul Harris almost charted this month with his own track Find Yourself A Friend.

1 Comments:

At 1:34 PM, Blogger Emma said...

I feel rather foolish... I've not heard of any of those.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home