Wednesday, January 12, 2005

It Does A Body Good

Just a note to remind everyone to drink more milk. I haven't drank any for the past 2 weeks until this morning (except in tea or coffee), and I noticed that my body has missed the calcium, A LOT. So drink milk. I don't know why I felt the need to share this on my blog. Thankfully, its *MY* blog, so I can do whatever I like with it. Unless I happen to be working for a big book chain and bitched about my boss on my site. But I'm not gonna get into that, I do wish Joe Gordon all the best.




1 Comments:

At 9:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Although you do know that mass-produced milk generally contains quite a high quotient of PUS don't you? It's because the cows are overmilked and get mastitis of their udders, which ends up in your daily pinta.

Enjoy!

Ben

 

Post a Comment

<< Home