Wednesday, December 22, 2004

(SE)X Factor

Just when I thought that the ultra-cruisy gaydar website couldn't get any more shallow, we now have to contend with The Sex Factor. Basically you enter your picture into a category and all the other members can rate you on a scale of 1 to 10. I am appalled, disgusted and completely hooked. I must admit that I've rated some aquaintances that I dislike sort of low (on purpose) and I enjoy seeing what everyone's average rating is. Will I enter it ? Not really sure yet. I for one don't see anything wrong with assessing people based solely on physical appearance, because I realize that in cyber-world people are gonna be more visual and shallow (I know that I am). However, I don't know if my ego is healthy enough for a low rating. There is always the option to de-activate the entry if I am not happy though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home