Tuesday, February 01, 2005

what exactly do i LOOK LIKE!!!!

Ok, so last night I was out (yet again you ask, YES, I am a scene queen, get over it). Anyway, I was speaking to a frientance (friend/ aquaintance) and he asked me what I did for a living, so I told him that I'm an accountant. In typical fashion his response was 'you don't look like an accountant.' I have heard this so many times, so does it mean that I'm just too hip and funky to work in such a dull profession (I'd like to think so). Or is it that we assume so much about people just by the way they dress on a night out. Is my wardrobe really that un-accountant like (again, I would like to think so). So where am I going with this, not sure, but I may 'dress' up as an accountant for Halloween. Now that would be frightening.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home