Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Lib Dems ? Really ?

Who Should You Vote For?

Who should I vote for?

Your expected outcome:

Labour


Your actual outcome:



Labour 6
Conservative -41
Liberal Democrat 68
UK Independence Party -8
Green 38


You should vote: Liberal Democrat

The LibDems take a strong stand against tax cuts and a strong one in favour of public services: they would make long-term residential care for the elderly free across the UK, and scrap university tuition fees. They are in favour of a ban on smoking in public places, but would relax laws on cannabis. They propose to change vehicle taxation to be based on usage rather than ownership.

Take the test at Who Should You Vote For

--------------------------------------------------------

Ok, so I'm not allowed to vote in the UK. I thought I would be a Labour supporter, clearly I'm not.

-- Thanks to Ben Addict for the link, its quiet scary how similar our results are --

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home