Thursday, March 31, 2005

I Don't *Heart* London Bus Drivers

Its 1:04 am, Kings Cross Station. The N10 bus (which is a direct route home) is idle at the bus stand taking passengers in. I see it from across the street, and so I start running towards it, waving my arms wildly to ask him to wait. The bus driver sees me, and once he lets on the last passenger closes the door and drives aways at the precise moment that I reach the bus stop.

And so I have to wait for another 15 minutes; grab the 390 into the west end; get off at Tottenham Court Road, wait another 10 minutes until the N207 arrives which can also take me directly home (well to Shepherd's Bush). My journey time home basically doubled. This is just one of many reasons I am not fond of London bus drivers. More to come soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home