Wednesday, October 20, 2004

Booker Prize and Inspiration

I stayed up last night to watch the results of the Man Booker Prize , the winner was The Line of Beauty by Alan Hollinghurst . I have to admit that I haven't read any of the short-listed books but the ceremony last night inspired me to pick up the FIVE BOOKS (none of which are from the short-list) that I have bought or gotten as gifts recently and are still sitting on my shelf unopened. I also need to start taking some time out and actually write the stories that I want to write down and not just imagine the concepts in my head. I had some ideas last night, but again my body decided it was time to go to bed!

As a sidenote, I am always amazed at how weblogs can be used in so many ways. Here is a link to an unofficial Booker Blog which I found very interesting and informative.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home