Friday, May 20, 2005

Don't Phunk With My Heart

I've been seriously thinking of joining the gym again. It was revealed to me last night that a good friend is joining one soon and most of my friends go. I could go on about how my health should come first and that I need to work out in order to be healthy and fit, and I'm really just doing it for myself. But I won't, cause thats absolute bullshit. I am joining the gym for one reason and one reason only : SEX. Yes its shallow, but its true, and really thats my motivation. I wanna get more of it damn it, and I think the only way to do that is by getting fit. I think I've got all the other boxes ticked when it comes to my social life, but this is the one thing I always feel a bit inadequate about. I won't like it, but its gotta be done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home