Monday, April 03, 2006

Arch nemesis Pt II

So, of all the posts that I have made on this blog, the one that always comes up in conversation is the post about my Arch nemesis. Everyone who knows me and reads this blog is always curious about him, have we seen each other lately? What's the latest bitchy thing we've done to each other, etc etc. Who is he is a question I have been asked on several occasions. To many people's disappointment, I haven't really seen much of him and the few times we've run into each other we exchanged quick hellos and moved on. Thankfully, we have gone past the point where we feel the need to make polite conversation where a quick nod will do fine, thank you very much. That said, I have a new developing rivalry brewing, so stay tuned.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home