Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Not on the list!

My first night working the guest list at Megawoof went really well, I was really anxious about it the whole of saturday. The entire day consisted of me checking my email and texts for more people to add on, instructions from the promoters on what to do and what not to do. Since it was the clubs 3rd birthday party (I remember the first one and it feels like it was ages ago) the qeues got really big really quickly. I had to manage both sides, making sure the right people lined up on the right side, making sure people couldn't blag their way in (although 3 different guys claimed to be the same person through the course of the night) and making sure I was friendly and corteous to everyone walking through the door. Of course there was the odd snooty person or two who gave me a lot of attitude which I didn't appreciate, one person stormed off because he wanted to let in 4 people for free and one girl tried to blag her way in even though it was a men-only night. All in all, I was pleased with how it went, I was tired and exhausted by the end but I am already looking forward to the May edition.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home