Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Da Vinci'd Out !

This is really just a quick ranty post - I am tired of the DaVinci Code being all up in my face. There's the soundtrack, the book, the film, the countless Tom Hanks interviews, the cleric hunger striking in Mumbai, protests from the Catholic Church, the eurostar ads, the constant DaVinci-related shows on Channel 4 and its sister channels, the Dan Brown lawsuit coverage. I don't even have the energy to link to all these things, thats how sick I am of the whole topic. Everyone getting all in a huff about a fictional film directed by Ron Howard, I mean c'mon its Richie Cunningham people. Get some prespective please.

1 Comments:

At 9:33 PM, Blogger RC said...

yikes! those are some feelings, but honestly, i'm surprised that more people haven't voiced similar "da vinci'd out" feelings.

Today I posted about a movie...completly out of the spotlight right now called The Departed...it comes out in October.

Break free with something different.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home