Monday, May 01, 2006

Quick Links

Happy May Day everyone, the reason we have a bank holiday today in the UK (even though I am actually at work today, but nevermind that). A couple of quick blog links:

1. I have decided to start posting the more 'personal diary' type blog entries on the myspace blog that I have and free this one up for the more entertainment type entries. So for example, my pasta bolognese entry would show up on the myspace blog and not here. And so forth. I am only experimenting with this, so I might integrate the two blogs at some point in the future.

2. Please check out my friend Sue's blog page lightness-and-weight. Sue is one of my closest friends and I can say without reservation that she is the SMARTEST PERSON I KNOW.

Ok thats it for now, I promise a more exciting entry soon.

2 Comments:

At 9:42 PM, Blogger RC said...

I actually read that may day article of wikipedia today...it's pretty interesting...i had no idea about all the labor issues and all the ways religious and gov't entities have tried to remove those connotations.

--RC of strangeculture.blogspot.com

 
At 5:02 AM, Blogger Sue said...

What a wonderful compliment! I'm blushing. So undeserving. Thanks for the mention!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home