Sunday, June 11, 2006

Summer Daze

Its been a really nice week in terms of weather here in London. Very hot and not a cloud in sight. We finally had the first taste of summer last Saturday, which was the day of my friends Rob and Phil's civil partnership. It was a really special day, I don't see or speak to Rob nearly as much as I should, I've known him for as long as I've lived in London, so it was really beautiful to share in his day. It was a small ceremony, probably around 40 guests and the atmosphere was fantastic, full of joy and love. It irks me that during the same week George Bush was trying to amend the US Constitution to disallow this, our American counter-parts deserve better than this.

Other than the wedding, it has not been a very eventful week, a barbeque and drinks on a terrace yesterday were nice, even if I did drink a bit too much wine. I left my bag in South Central last night along with my glasses, I am hoping it will be found, or I am gonna need new specs!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home