Thursday, November 18, 2004

The post with no name - part 1

Random thoughts first thing in the morning:

  • Vegetarians who eat eggs must be pro-choice on the abortion debate ... THINK about it.
  • I am bored and hungry, and wondering if its bad for my cholesterol if I have eggs for breakfast again this morning.
  • Why am I thinking so much about eggs?
  • Traditions and values that are morally wrong will never change if people keep upholding them.
  • Why can't I picture my ideal boyfriend anymore. There was such a clear image of him a few years ago in my head.
  • My first impressions of people are the ones I should always trust.
  • Red Rose - over-rated as a flower, give me an orchid any day

I have decided to make this a daily (hopefully) habit while on vacation. Just random thoughts that pop into my head when I first wake up. Ok, gonna go have some eggs now.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home