Friday, September 02, 2005

Weekend Is Here

YAY... the weekend is finally here and I for one am glad for it. I am gonna try to keep this post light and fun as it has been pointed out to me that I tend to be all gloom and doom on here sometimes. So, another list. Things to do this weekend:

1. LAUNDRY : seriously I'm on my last pair of underwear....

2. Megawoof : with all this huffing and puffing about me slowing down the partying after being ill, I have come to realise that I am a weak man. So, I am not gonna miss Megawoof, after all its like a super-duper fun night at Crash.

3. READ: I noticed last night that there is about 3 unfinished novels, and another 2 that I have bought and have yet to read.

4. SHAG: Ok, no firm plans set on the person, but surely something will come up. Well, thats the hope anyway.

5. US OPEN: I have found a sports pub in West Kensington who are apparently showing the matches on their tv. As I don't subscribe to Europsort I have been missing the final tennis Grand Slam of the year and I love tennis. So I may head down, order a beer or two and sit back. I am thinking of getting a 'Clijsters Is the Master' t-shirt printed out, but sadly I am lacking funds this month. Maybe next year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home