Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Tune In ...

Well, I have finally come 'round to accepting ITUNES as the way to play all my mp3 music, and its absolutely fantastic. I can see now why people have been snapping up ipods like mad. The set-up and features are very user friendly. My only little quibble is that the itune Music store is slightly lacking when it comes to dance tracks, I wish it could be a bit more cutting edge and current, but maybe its too niche a market. But my favorite part of the whole thing is the 'play count' feature that you are able to reset fairly easily. Finally, I am able to re-introduce my Most Played Tracks of the Week feature as shown below. Yes, my Moonriver phase is in full force but I have a feeling Missy Elliott will be next weeks most played. Stay tuned.


1
Moon River
-
Audrey Hepburn
2
You're Beautiful
-
James Blunt
3
Move In My Direction - Bananarama
-
Bananarama
4
Gypsys, Tramps, And Thieves
-
Cher
5
You Won't Forget About Me (Flower Power)
-
Dannii Minogue
6
Just Can't Get Enough (mixed with Lou Vega's Diamond Life)
-
Herd and Fitz
7
Avalon__Jacques Lu Cont Mix
-
Juliet
8
Lose Control (Jacques Lu Cont Mix)
-
Missy Elliott
9
Goodies Lethal Weapon
-
101bpm Ciara f. Petey Pablo
10
Little Love Club Mix
-
Alex Gaudino & Jerma pres. Lli'love

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home