Saturday, July 30, 2005

Pneumonic !

Well, what a week it has been. I have been home ill all week long while fighting off pneumonia, and been going stir-crazy in the process. Ok, where to start. I felt this sever pain on my side on Monday night and took a cab down to the A&E at Charing Cross Hospital. I was incredibly scared and tired and emotional while waiting to see the doctors, less so when Simon came over to stay by my side, and what an angel he has been through all of this. Its been bed-rest and lots of anti-biotics since Monday night. I am getting better, although I do feel really tired still and the doctor said it will take some time for me to regain my strength completely. I am going to take it easy for the next while as I need to stop abusing my body the way I have been over the past year or so.

1 Comments:

At 12:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pobrecito. Glad to see you're doing better though. Don't worry, soon all my mess will be out of your house and you can get back to shagging ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home