Monday, October 31, 2005

Big Ups ...

I went to Crash on Saturday, and although I have been to the venue more times than I can count (mainly for Megawoof and lately Marvellous), the actual Crash night at Crash isn't really one that I go to all the time. It was probably one of the best nights of clubbing I've had in a really long time, I think because Trade was on that night the place was busy, but not to the point where you could not move your arms on the dancefloor. The first two hours we spent in the small room as the fantastic Severino spun a really great set as usual (Seve is so good, that a great set is just expected of him now!). But I think the real treat was discovering just how much of a great mixer and dj Steve Pitron really is, I think because I didn't really stray far from the dancefloor on Saturday night (I am usually very fidgety) I got to really appreciate his set. I am now a Steve Pitron follower, through and through, and I will be at the next Crash just to hear him play. So, in the words of Elle Woods, all I have to say is 'Snaps for Steve'

1 Comments:

At 2:37 PM, Anonymous General Contractors Rialto said...

Great reading thhis

 

Post a Comment

<< Home