Monday, November 14, 2005

Aaargh!

I emailed the CIMA people on Friday asking what is the likelihood of me getting exempt for the preliminary courses seeing as that my university did not appear on their list of acknowledged institutions. I get an email back telling me to look at the website to see if my university appears on the list, so basically it was a very unhelpful response. From the looks of it I will get assessed once I register which is the best thing to do anyway, and they'll need to look at my woeful transcripts, I am sure my D+ in 2nd year Microeconomics won't impress!

1 Comments:

At 2:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Storming the media bastille
Read More: guardian , Internet , Weblogs Here's the lead of my latest Media Guardian column about bloggers and media and the French riots.
Great site you got here! I just opened my site about hold em poker strategy if you are interested in hold em poker strategy click on over.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home