Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Time Loop

I am feeling a bit caught up in a time loop, you know like that Star Trek episode where the Enterprise keeps blowing up causing a hole in the time-space continium and the characters re-live the same hours that have passed just before the ship blowing up, in that case they had Data send a message back to himself in time in order to stop the loop and save the ship (not sure how exactly). Where is Data when you need him. Oh gosh, I'm tired and so I am rambling on about nothing (actually worse than nothing, I'm rambling about STAR TREK!), but what else can you do on a Tuesday but ramble.

Things have gotten a tad dull in Ramification land lately. I guess I shouldn't complain, I need a bit of dullness after a very eventful summer. I guess its Christmas time soon and the lead up to that will kick into gear and the dullness will subside. Things have really changed since last Christmas, friendships and social circles shifting, priorities shifting as well (but nothing being done about them) and life feels like its moved on, but it really hasn't. I think a solid two year plan is in order, I should post it on here to remind myself that I NEED TO GET A MOVE ON. Oh, its been a while since I've been this cryptic and (slightly) down about things. I better go to bed now.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home