Thursday, November 10, 2005

Best Songs to fight S.A.D.

I think I've figured out why I've been a bit low lately, it must be the utter and complete lack of sunlight that I get ever day. Not that that London has been sun-less lately, I actually can't tell if it has been or not. The fact that my work is right next door to my residence means that I never actually take notice of the weather any more during the week. So I can't even tell what the weather has been like the past month or so, I have some sort of idea that its cold or rainy or sunny, but I never actually get to experience it in my lower ground habitats. And now that the clocks have been brought back (or is that forwards ?), its always dark and cold by the time I leave the office. So I am sure I have some form of S.A.D., and what better way to fight it than to devise a playlist of the best songs that can cheer me up. I call it my 'SAD' Playlist on Itunes, which I guess is ironic.

1. Diana Ross - The Boss
2. Shapeshifters - Lola's Theme
3. Blaze feat Barbra Tucker - Most Precious Love (Dennis Ferrer Mix)
4. The Emotions - Best of My Love
5. Donna Summer - Last Dance
6. Thelma Huston - Saturday Night, Sunday Morning
7. Destiny's Child - Bootylicious
8. Madonna - Lucky Star
9. Dajae - Brighter Days (Haji / Emmanuel Mix)
10. Freemasons - Love On My Mind

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home