Thursday, November 17, 2005

And You Can Dance - For Inspiration

If anyone out there is a regular reader of my blog (and I am sure someone is, despite the lack of comments to posts) they might have noticed that over the past couple of weeks or so that I have gone back to writing more entries into this thing. I guess this is for a couple of reasons. The first being that when my life comes into focus as it has of late, then my brain juices get flowing and I feel the need to write. I want to write down every single interesting thought that I have out of fear that I will run out of interesting thoughts. It scares the hell out of me actually, if you look at my entries, a lot of them tend to be apologetic near the end, hoping that the reader was interested but if they weren't, well at least I had an excuse (I'm tired, I know this is boring but I am writing it anyway, that type of thing).

The other reason for it has been the discovery of other blogs online that have inspired me to write again. I came across the Bourgeoiswife blog by accident last month when I was googling for the address of Bistroteque where the Bear Beauty Contest was held. A media-type with an actor husband living in London, Wife's writing had me instantly hooked, a very charming writer who cuts through the BS in her posts, it entertained me and made me want to entertain in return. From her blog there were links to Mimi New York, a British (I think) exotic dancer living in New York City and Industrywhore, who is a screenwriter living in Los Angeles. Seeing as I've always wanted to live a very decadent, almost bohemian life in the big city, you can see why I am fascinated and totally engrossed by these 3 blogs. So thats been my inspiration over the past couple of weeks, and I am not going to apologize for this entry !

3 Comments:

At 10:56 AM, Blogger Ramification said...

Thank you, I got to a point where I was writing because like I felt the need to maintain this thing. Now I do it because I do get pleasure out of doing it, even if not many people read it.

 
At 11:43 AM, Blogger Bourgeois Wife said...

Aw shucks, you sweetie! And do keep up the writing.

 
At 4:43 AM, Anonymous Bryson M said...

Lovely blog you hhave here

 

Post a Comment

<< Home