Friday, November 18, 2005

Lunchtime Musings

By this time next week I will be on my way to Brussels. I have booked the Monday off work as well, so it should be a nice relaxed long weekend outside of London. I am really looking forward to this trip, I've been to Brussels once before and it was a very enjoyable experience. The reason I am going is because of this man I met here in London about a month ago (lets call him BS - Belgian Stud) and we had a nice couple of days together. I am a bit nervous about the whole situation, I haven't had the best experience with out of towners and I usually can't be bothered anymore. There was someting about BS that made me want to get know him, and I just want it to be a nice time. We are both grown ups and there is no expectations other than enjoying each others company for a few days, which I am sure we will. Its all sounds very romantic and it is, I'll just need to keep my neurosis in check while I'm there. I am thinking of asking him to come down for New Year's Eve should this weekend go well. We shall see !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home