Thursday, December 01, 2005

Desperate Housewife

Its been a really busy week after my weekend away, I've had to help look after my neice and nephew over the past few days because their mother is in hospital (she'll be fine), and I've had to catch up on all the work that piled up because I missed two days of work. Hence, little time to write on here, or do anything else for that matter. Not that I mind, I have been doing the cleaning, the cooking, all the wifey stuff my brother wouldn't dare touch.

I actually like to think that I would have made a great repressed 50's housewife, devoting my time to my children and emotionally distant husband, never giving in to my deep burning desires. Years later my journals will be discovered and published, and naturally Julianne Moore will play me in the movie version.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home