Friday, March 10, 2006

Weekend Plans

This is from an email I got from a good friend of mine:

'(Boyfriend) and I are going shopping for cushions and coasters on Saturday and then going to his nieces birthday on Sunday in Kent, and scarily i'm quite looking forward to it - shoot me now'

Ok, this may sound really dull to some people, but sadly I've realised its the sort of weekend I'd get excited about if I had a boyfriend. Its the type of weekend that makes me want a boyfriend. Sounds like a very couply thing to do, and I imagine after a long week at work it sounds like pure bliss. What do I have to look forward to this weekend, a birthday party that will lead to lots of alcohol and pill popping and staying out til the early hours of the morning dancing with a bunch of half naked guys ....... umm what was the point I was trying to make ?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home