Thursday, April 06, 2006

Thursday Totti - Chris Meloni

Inspired by the Film Experience Blog's 'Hump Day Hottie' series, I present my first annual Thursday Totti , this week in the shape of Oz and Law & Order:SVU actor Chris Meloni. I thought of Chris after noticing he was fugged this week (and it is a hideous hoodie photo he's got going on). He was so nasty and creepy on Oz that I felt a teeny bit guilty for my ever-growing attraction to him, and now that he plays a 'good guy' cop on SVU I feel safe in my attraction toward him.


2 Comments:

At 4:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wasn't he also the hottest thing about the first season of 24? I was heartbroken when he got killed off. Dribble.

 
At 3:03 PM, Blogger Glenn Dunks said...

Chris is definitely a hottie. I don't usually go for the extreme muscly macho types, but day-um.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home