Sunday, December 04, 2005

Sunday Morning Musings ...

Ok, I can't remember the last time I actually stayed home on a Saturday night. I had a very chilled night. First I shaved my hair, which is something I do once every two weeks, but its an amazingly relaxing experience. I am pretty sure I stood by the mirror for over 45 minutes doing just that. Then it was bath time with some candles and Damien Rice playing in the background, pure heaven. The only problem with staying home on a Saturday is the really awful tv that you have to put up with. The only half decent show on was Law and Order : Criminal Intent, which I have caught maybe twice in my life. Wouldn't you know it, one of the two episodes that I've seen was the one being shown on tv last night. That pissed me off. I had to content with '100 Sexiest Moments' on E4, but needless to stay I got so bored out of my mind that I only managed up to moment 60 before turning off the tv and going to bed.

Whats amazing to me is that I didn't miss going out. I actually enjoyed staying home, I didn't feel like I was missing out on anything. Of course now I have all this energy and I am going to the Vogue Ball at HorsemeatDisco tonight which should be a lot of fun. I am even going to 'drag' up a bit which should be interesting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home