Thursday, January 19, 2006

ScarJo - The Obsession Continues

Coming out of blogger hibernation (not much happens in January) to comment on my favorite actress Scarlett Johansson and her Golden Globes outfit. Ok, I love ScarJo, and even though I didn't see it I have already forgiven her for making The Island. I am also glad that she has decided to let her hair down a bit, for as much as I loved her glam 40's Hollywood starlet looks on the red carpet they were beginning to bore me. And I love her cleavage in the red dress, which lands just on the right side of slutty. She is looking her age, and having fun. Now, what she needs to do is have a little talk with Keira Knightley (my other ingeune obsession) about how to dress for awards shows and I will be happy. I mean honestly Keira, tassles ?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home